- Chapter 499 Florida Statutes
- Prescription terminology, abbreviations, dosages, and format.
- State law and federal law relating to the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices;
- State law and federal law relating to the distribution of controlled substances;
- Quality control systems;
- The United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) standards relating to the safe storage and handling of drugs.
- distribution of complimentary drug samples
- selling to a licensed ship captain
- selling to a permitted charitable organization
- sending returns to a wholesale supplier
2. The safety of a drug returned to a prescription drug wholesale distributor is doubted by the certified designated representative. Which option is NOT available to the certified designated representative?
- destroy the drug
- return the drug to stock
- return the product to its manufacturer
- test the product
3. What type of agreement must a purchasing wholesale drug distributor and a selling wholesale drug distributor enter into before a wholesale transaction occurs?
4. Why must the outside perimeter of an establishment used for wholesale drug distribution be well-lighted?
- for the protection of personnel working at the establishment
- in case the establishment takes delivery of prescription drugs after dark
- to aid local law enforcement officials
- D. to help secure the establishment from unauthorized entry